Limited Appointments Available
Available for ages 12 and above
Saturday, October 24, 2020
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Methodist Richardson Continuing Care Campus
(Front Covered Circle Drive)
Register for an appointment! Call (214) 933-7999 from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Get your flu shot at the drive-thru clinic on Saturday, October 24, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Methodist Richardson Continuing Care Campus.
The clinic is by-appointment only so everyone must pre-register. There are limited appointment slots available so call immediately. Available for ages 12 and above.
Insurance will be accepted. If you do not have insurance, the cost will be covered by Faith Community Nursing.
MHS WILL NOT administer the influenza vaccine if you:
- Have ever had a severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) after a previous dose of any influenza vaccine or to a vaccine component, including egg protein.
- Have a moderate to severe acute illness with or without fever.
- Have a history of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) within 6 weeks of a previous influenza vaccination
- Are a child under 12 years of age
- You cannot participate if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth
- Keep your mask on at all times
- Keep your window rolled up until instructed otherwise
- Pay attention to all signs posted for further instructions
- Wear clothing appropriate for receiving a shot (upper arm exposed)